Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 6 - 10, 2010 MVP

Meet our M.V.P. Kayla
Hello Peoples! My name is Kayla and I enjoy helping my friends and my teacher.

I love doing work, it is so fun!

I worked really hard to get M.V.P.

I am so glad that I am in Mrs. V's class because she is helpful, funny, nice and sweet.

I have a bunch of friends.
I live with my mom and stepdad.

This is my first year at HES and it is fun. I use to go to MXR.

I went there from first through third grade.

I am a model. I am in 3 magazines, 1 commerical, and 1 calendar.

I have four brothers named Jamie, Cameron, Jordan, and Jayden. I have two step sisters and 1 real sister named Faith, Tabby and Jessica.

I love dogs and I love cheerleading.
I also like food!

I know that several students are working very hard to get M.V.P. next week!

Keep up the good work!


Good bye peoples and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment