Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Mrs. Zardoust



Dear Parents and Students,


My name is Carolyn Zardoust and I’m a student teacher at Athens State University. I’m married and I have four children ranging in ages from 17 to 9 years old. Before going to school to be an elementary school teacher I home schooled them for four years. It was a spark under my seat that never went out, and I loved it just as much as the children did. I just started my second rotation at Harvest Elementary School. Since the beginning of school I have been working with the 1st grade and now I am with Mrs. Vandiver and her class. I will be working with them and teaching at least part of the day until Thanksgiving break. There is such a tremendous difference between 1st graders and 4th graders, but they all have one thing in common: They get so excited when they are eager to learn something. My favorite aspect of teaching is that moment when the “light” gets clicked on and a student goes “I know this!”, because suddenly they understand that new concept after wanting to for so long.
If you have any questions or wish to contact me, my email is czardous@my.athens.edu and I am open to any concerns you may have. If there is anything I can do to assist your child in better understanding the subject matter, please don’t hesitate to contact me.


Blessings,


Carolyn Zardoust

No comments:

Post a Comment