Monday, August 16, 2010

August 9 - 13, 2010 MVP

Meet Calen our M.V.P.
Hi, I am Calen!
I am 9 years old.
I live with my mom, dad, and 2 brothers.
I go to school at Harvest Elementary School.
I love school!
When I am not at school I enjoy playing soccer, reading, drawing and spending time with my family.
My favorite foods are corned beef, burritos, and chicken noodle soup.
My favorite places are Fun Spot, Old Town in Orlando, and the beach.
My favorite movie is Twilight Saga Eclipse.
Calen was voted our first MVP of this year. Being our MVP means that you get to decorate the inside of your locker, star on our classroom blog, and be inducted into our classroom Hall of Fame.
There were a total of 14 All-Stars for the first week of school. That means 14 people in our class did not pull a single card all week. We are off to an awesome start! I hope that this upcoming week we can have more!
In addition to having 1 MVP and 14 All-Stars we had 3 people win our ticket drawing this week. They were Jeff, Lance and Kayla. These individuals received a Homework pass and a pencil.
Way to go Calen! Keep up the good work T.E.A.M!

No comments:

Post a Comment